Sunday, October 23, 2005

Wala Lang

Just an update...

During the past 2 months I have gotten bangs...and I had my hair colored. Hahaha.

I got so bored with my hair, I guess. I needed a change. And since my friends won't let me cut my hair too short again, I had to do something different! Not dramatically different. Nothing wild or anything. But at least it's something new...

Next thing you know, I'll be getting a tattoo on my lower back.

Hehe. JUST KIDDING.
Ako pa. I have a fear of needles. Brrr.

Gah. I'm bored. Give me something to do before I decide to suddenly color my hair blue or something. Hehehe. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow bangs! I've always considered having bang, or do something funky with my hair. but with the haircuts very expensive here i have to manage with my boring ol' haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post a pic of the new hair!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for dropping by my blog les! And love your pic! I do hope you did catch a glimpse (or more) of Constantine. We shall see each other when I fly home okay? :) Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?