Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Just Gotta Love Feb!

It's been almost 2 weeks since my birthday? Wow. Seems like I'm still on a high from everything that has been happening in the month of February. :)

And now, March has come along, bringing with it a flurry of activities that I can't seem to keep up with. So let me just RAVE about my February, about the 2 big events in the past month, before my blog gets left behind on the news...

BIG EVENT #1
Board Examination Results! (Feb. 6, 2006)
Words cannot begin to describe how happy, relieved, estatic, blessed, & overwhelmed I felt when I saw my name in the list of successful board examinees for the Architecture Licensure Exam. Life began to change right then, right there..

BIG EVENT #2
My Birthday Party! (Feb. 26, 2006)
A day before my actual birthday. My loving parents (Ma and Pa, you're the best!) planned a party at our house: A birthday party, as well as a celebratory party for me. I thought it was going to be a small get-together, just like the usual family gatherings in the past. But they surprised me with all the meticulous preparations! It was catered, and even my friends were invited. Not the usual Sunday brunch I was used to. :) I had a LOT of fun...very unlike me, as I totally abhor hosting parties. Hehe. (Pictuuuuures!!!)

* * * *

For a time, I was worried that my February would not wrap up in the way that I wanted it to. I had a few down times during the middle of those 2 BIG events...but thankfully, God hasn't let me down. He still gave me the best birthday month ever. :)

I just gotta love February. :)

1 comment:

  1. Les! I know I'm uber late but advanced happy birthday, Architect! I'm truly happy for you! I saw your pics and what a blast! Wish I was there to celebrate with you guys. Hope the next months will be as fab as your birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?