Saturday, June 30, 2007

Retail Therapy?

I had some retail therapy today at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell. Sale eh. Gotta take advantage of that! :)

  • I bought this cute, asymmetrical black top with silver stars at Mango (50% off!). Perfect for nights out. Though I really can't imagine myself having a gimik night any time soon. Helps to be prepared, though.
  • I bought another black top, this time at Zara (regular price, though). It has this art work in front, of a 20's-era couple. It's my I-feel-like-a-rocker-chick mood shirt.
  • And i bought a white top, also from Zara. It has some words (etched in silver) that say: More Love Because It's Good and It Makes You Happy. Haha. Can't argue with that. Bring on the luuuuurve. *sigh* It's my optimistic shirt. Gotta wear it when I'm depressed so that I exude an image of sarcasm I mean, happiness.
  • I also bought fashion tape from Beauty Bar, just because I had to. The top I wore for the day was very "accident-prone" if you know what I mean. Maybe I should have bought 2-sided tape at National Bookstore instead. That fashion tape is horrendously overpriced! But desperate times call for desperate measures (and desperate measures do not let money get in the way).


* * * *

So...did it work? (The retail therapy, not the fashion tape)

Eh. Not really.

Instead of mending that big, gaping hole in my chest, I just acquired an even bigger hole in my wallet. Boo. :( I hope I don't regret this when the credit card bill comes!

Thanks to my seastarr, by the way, who has been patiently accompanying me to my spur of the moment escapades. :) Dahil sayo, nauubos pera ko. Hahaha. Just kidding. Mwah.

1 comment:

  1. aww. you have a big gaping hole in your chest? bakit naman?? :(
    nood kang transformers, happy yun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?