Wednesday, July 11, 2007

StairMistress

I have a new exercise regimen.

Instead of waiting until the weekend to get an hour of "walking" on the treadmill, I figured, why not do my walking here in the office? *grin*

So 2x a day, every lunch break and afternoon break, I use the stairs.

I go down 10 flights (my warm-up), and then I go 10 flights back up! Geeeenius. Haha.

I'm improving, too. Yesterday, I was already wheezing on my 2nd flight back up. Today, I didn't start wheezing until the 5th flight. Heehee. Tomorrow, if I'm not too tired, maybe I can eliminate the wheezing altogether! Haha. Asa.

Yeah. Burn, baby, burn.

In a few months, I'll be so sexified, you won't believe it. Haha. *sigh*

Next step: Resist Ruffles temptation (Pretty hard when we've got about a dozen bags at home! My mom just came from Duty Free shopping. Waaah).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?