Monday, May 12, 2008

Boo, this blog is dead. :(

Boo, this blog is dead. :(

Haven't posted an entry for sooooo looooong. It's all Multiply's fault. Hahaha. At least that is constantly updated. Sorry Blogger, I have abandoned you.

Oh well.

Have nothing to write about anyway.

Except that, oh yeah, I already left my post at the office (resigned/indefinite leave), and I am now a bum for a month! Yeehaa. Hooray for May!

Come June, though, I'll be starting work again. For my dad. Hahaha. :P

And then, this July...school! Yay, buhay estudyante ulit!!!

I want to blog! I want to dust out my writing skills and write a decent entry!

But I can't, cause I have a meeting in a couple of hours. Hahaha. (Bum nga, may meeting naman. Extra moolah! Whee)

Later nalang. Or tomorrow. Or next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?