Sunday, March 14, 2010

No more rice, please

I've been so confident about the effects of my Pilates sessions, that I do not watch what I eat anymore, thinking that I will burn it all off later.

Got a reality check earlier when I stepped on the weighing scale and saw that I gained 5 friggin' lbs. This is what I get for not being able to let go of rice. I love rice. I looooove rice. I L-O-V-E RICE. Have we established yet that I love rice?

I can't afford to gain anymore weight before I leave for Korea. Korea is the land of spicy kimchi and rice, and I do not want to gain even more weight once I'm there.

So, I had better shape up. No more food binges. No more rice (kaya mo yan Lesley, marami pa namang ibang carbs diyan...). I can do this!!!

3 more weeks, and I am outta here!

3 comments:

  1. Eh yun nga eh, pero di ako makakatanggi dun kasi nakakahiya. So malamang tatabunan ko ng rice yung lasa nung kimchi! Pweh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll die without rice. OA! Hehehe. Pero rice is love. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?