Monday, January 24, 2005

Bad Karma

Today is not my day.

Actually, this whole week generally sucks so I guess this isn't my week either.

And since it's only the first month of 2005, and since my whole outlook for this month has been totally screwed, then it hasn't been my month OR my year.

Does it sound like the Friends' theme song to you? Not as optimistic though. And I don't foresee a happy ending. And there are no people saying "So your life sucks...but we'll be there for you!"

I have a feeling that my day will take a turn for the worse. I can feel all the bad karma just hovering right outside my door. It's just like what Janrey said during our freshman year: "Sa mga masasaya...May katapusan rin yan!"

In case you're all wondering...I'm PMS-ing.

But then, I would rather be PMS-ing and be happy, than be PMS-ing and be depressed. Do you get what I mean?

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm.. How does one PMS and be happy at the same time? Hehe, parang zen-like riddle of sorts. :P Like a tree falling in the forest and one-hand clapping. :)

    Okay lang yan. In Psych, it's called the B-process. I think everyone goes through it naman. :) Just ride it out (although it could last anywhere between a day and a year), and you'll be fine again. :)

    "I need to put up with two or three caterpillars if I want to get to know the butterflies." - The Little Prince ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, was also wondering how you could have PMS and be happy =P

    Les, ako na magsasabi... "I'm here for you despite the bad mood, the bad karma or whatever" (alicia keys singing in the background)-- by continuously reading your blog and sympathizing.

    It will work out. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, what did you do to have all those bad karma come a-knockinG? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gippy! Yeah, I guess I'll just have to "ride it out" and wait for it to get better. Maybe it's my whole attitude rin nowadays. I feel so pessimistic and paranoid all the time, I feel like I've been thrown back to my situation 4 years ago! AAAAGH! No, not again!!!!!!!!!

    Rish! Thanks so much for always visiting my blog. :) I know you must be pretty busy there so that means a lot. Hehe. :) I don't have much time to comment on your posts but I visit naman every once in a while...you should put a tagboard para I can say hi sometimes. hehe. :)

    Leneh...Hehe. What did I do to deserve bad karma? Uhh. I dunno...I've done my fair share of stupid things. Hmmm...pero I think I always have good intentions when I do them. Pero kahit "good," stupid parin. :D sometimes they're misguided. Haha. *sigh* Miss ko na college. Para pag may problema eh magtatago lang ako sa library ok na. Ngayon walang pagtataguan kundi maskara. NAAAAKS, shet feeling profound??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, to answer the question about how one can "be PMS-ing and be happy"...well, think of it this way...You have cramps, your head hurts, and you feel like crap, basically. But you're home (not in the office or in school)...you can sleep all day...your friends or your sweetie comes to visit you to make you feel better...THAT is my definition of "being happy while PMS-ing." To be depressed while PMS-ing, now that's like rubbing salt on the wound. It's like being really sad and weepy, and undergoing "figurative pain" while being in "literal pain."

    Get it now? Hahaha. I think too much.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?