Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Boston Nightlife

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Abi, Ivy and I in Tonic. :) Me in my very un-bar-like get up. Hehe. :)



Ivy and I in Wonder Bar, soaking up the so-called Red Death drink. Hehe. :) Yuck, I look fat in this picture...:p

For 2 consecutive nights, I have done something that I normally avoid doing: I've gone to bars. Haha. Yeah, I've gone to a couple of night spots back in Manila, but I've never really stayed for too long. At least not past midnight. And I don't really like going out to *gimik places* at night...it's the homebody in me, I guess. :)

The bars over here are waaaay different. Shocking, actually. Or maybe I'm just too naive. Or feeling naive. Hehehe. :) It was pretty cool...I got to laugh at the dancing white boys. Because they really can't dance. Seriously. It was such a laugh trip watching them try to look sexy. "Brown" boys are better...and I'm pretty biased 'cause Mark's a really good dancer. Hahaha. Filipino all the way! :) Hahaha. :)

Other weird experiences of the night...I danced (which is pretty strange because I can't dance). And 2 strange men hit on me. But I don't think it counts for 4 reasons. 1, they were drunk. 2, it was dark. 3, they weren't cute. At all. And 4, I'm already taken. :D Hee hee.Pretty scary experience. I think natawa si Ivy when she saw my panicked look when the first guy approached. Brrr.

Anyway, thanks so much to Ivy for showing me how the Boston night life is really like! Hehe. Her friends (Abi and Sancho) were really nice too! They were such sweetie pies, even if I was too *shy* to really say anything much. Hehe. I will post more pictures as soon as Ives sends me some more. :D

I'm havin' fun. But I really really really just want to go home. :(

1 comment:

Your thoughts?