Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Go Rob & Amber!

Just finished watching the Amazing Race 7 Finale. I was kinda disappointed.

I wanted Rob and Amber to win. :(

I just hate it that the other teams were all so against them from the start, partly because they're famous, and partly because Rob was too agressive (and often times, rude) for their tastes. Hmf. Well, it's a race!!! I think it was pretty cool of them to be that competitive.

And they were soooo sweet. *sigh* GO ROB AND AMBER! :)

Oh well. I guess it was pretty cool for Uchenna and Joyce to win even if they had zero funds. Galing. Pero it would have been more exciting if Rob and Amber won. Man, what I would give to see the looks on Lynn and Alex's faces. Hah! :p

I am the fan of the constestants who didn't win. Rob & Amber and Constantine. Hehehe. Oh well. They all still rock in my book. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?