Friday, April 29, 2005

Leaving again

In a few hours, we'll be leaving this cozy *abode* in California, and we will be flying to New York! We'll be staying in a hotel, though, so no internet for me. I won't be able to chat with anyone anymore...talk about adding more grief to my homesickness. :(

We won't be coming back here till the 28th, so I don't think I'll be able to update this blog anymore. For a month, at least. :p And I won't be able to publicly rant about my (still ongoing) grief for the voting out of Constantine. #!)#&$^@ talaga.

As in WHAT THE F***!?!

Agh. I'm sorry. I'm still bothered. >:(

* * * *

Things to be happy about, though...

- I've rediscovered my classic movie favorites: The Princess Bride, Willow, The Goonies and Beaches. :) Man, I miss those movies...

- I've tasted the Chantico from Starbucks. It is sooo rich, fattening and yummy. It's like drinking pure chocolate.

- I was able to go to the beach this summer, after all! :) Huntington Beach. Freezing, but sandy, nonetheless.

- I haven't gained a pound yet. And I've been stuffing my face with food ever since I got here! :)

- The American Idol 4 compilation CD will be out this May, so I'll be able to get it! Woohoo. :) As well as the Pray for the Soul of Betty CD which will be out May 10th. Hahaha. I wonder if it's any good...

- I've seen the Russell Peters stand-up comedy videos. He's pretty good. He's the Indian-Canadian's Rex Navarette. Reeeaaally funny. Must-download. :)

* * * *

Ohhhkay. Hoping for more things to be happy about in the coming weeks. This homesickness thing is really bothering me. The days go by sooo slooowwwlyyyy. We've only been here a week?!? It feels like two! Agh. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?