Thursday, April 28, 2005

INCONCEIVABLE.

If you haven't seen the American Idol results show yet, and you don't want to spoil the surprise, then stop reading this right now.

* * * *

I am officially in mourning. I am shocked beyond belief.

He has been eliminated.

The one I am always looking forward to watching in AI. The one whose smoldering stares make my day. The one who rocks my world. The one whom I thought would win. The one whom EVERYONE thought would reach the top 3.

Oh my God, this is the most scandalous of all AI episodes. Even more scandalous than the La Toya vote-off.

When Ryan told him that he was in the wrong group, we were like "No waaaay!!!"

When he remained in the bottom 2, everyone in my family was like, "Whaaattt? Oh no!!!!"

When Ryan said that he was going home, everyone screamed to the high heavens. I could almost hear 35 million Americans scream "NOOOO!!!" simultaneously. It was scandalous. It was surreal. This CAN'T be happening!!!!

Impossible. How can he be eliminated this early? How can he be eliminated before friggin Scott?!?! It's just not fair!!!! It's not faaaaaaaaiiirrrr!!! There's something wrong with the voting system. There is something wrong with America for not voting for Constantine. I guess my votes last night didn't count. :( I'm sorry Constantine, I failed you! Agh! I should have voted some more!!! I guess everyone was feeling pretty confident about his chances. Shit. :(

For Constantine fans, it's ok...I cried too. It's a totally natural reaction. *sigh*

Constantine not a part of the Top 3? Constantine not the American Idol?

INCONCEIVABLE.

If Scott Savol wins American Idol, I will boycott the show forever. Curse him and his smirking face. I bet he has this syndicate voting for him or something. **&$&#*ampu*^a&. Stupid sympathy votes! AGH!!!!

*sigh*
Still shocked. Still sad. :(

1 comment:

  1. O.o

    words cannot describe the depth of my grief....

    ...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?