Friday, April 22, 2005

Touchdown...

I'm here! I've finally arrived. :)

There's really something different in the air...Not only is it colder, it smells like Downy, too. Haha. :)

Our first few hours here and I've already pigged out on an In-N-Out Cheeseburger "Animal Style" (their way of saying Cheeseburger with Grilled Onions. Yum). Very nice. I've missed that. I have to promise myself to do crunches every night...Can't allow myself to get plump. :p Nooo way.

Tomorrow we'll be meeting some of my cousin's friends. She's a HS senior, and she's really tall and pretty, obviously a popular girl in school, and her boyfriend looks hot. Hahaha. Makes me kind of intimidated actually. I know I'm not a very sociable person, and it takes me quite a while to warm up. So I don't really know how I'll be able to go about meeting anyone, or talking to anyone. :p

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to take things as they come. Hopefully I won't make a fool of myself. :)

Just a few hours in, I'm beginning to realize that I can never live in another country. Haha. :) And I'm having second thoughts on the studying-abroad-thing. Haha. I'm such a wimp. :(

3 comments:

  1. Nah! Don't close any doors. Just plunge in and you'll be fine. Have a fab time in the US! And find me a hot friend of your cousin's. Kahit younger! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee! tama si risha...just take the plunge. you should start being "comfortable" with meeting new people. and, if there's an extra hottie there, please refer them to me...heehee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wag ka kaya ma-intimidate. hs seniors sila, architect ka! ehehe :D
    enjoy your stay there! you deserve the break from your work! ;D thanks sa napakahabang comment sa blog ko! :D *mwah!*

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?