Thursday, April 21, 2005

Leaving...

Yay. I'm leaving tonight! All my bags are packed...I'm ready to go! Hahaha.
*sigh*

Yesterday was kinda sad, though. I had to leave the office earlier than planned because my wisdom tooth started to really bother me. Imagine, just a day away from my trip, and my wisdom tooth has to start acting up! Grrr. So my mom had me picked up at the office, and we had to go driving around Metro Manila looking for an available dentist.

We ended up just calling one of mom's dentist friends and asked her for professional advice. So here I am now, stocked up on Ponstan and Amoxycillin, hoping that I won't have any serious toothaches while I'm abroad. Or else my mom will kill me if she has to pay for the outrageous dental fees. :p

Anyway...Leaving the office yesterday was surprisingly sad.

After checking my workstation, making sure that I didn't leave any valuables behind (while seeing that I left *enough* personal stuff to stake my territory and to remind whoever is temporarily replacing me that *I'll be back!*), Diane and Sir Gil accompanied me to the ground floor lobby to say goodbye...

I'm really gonna miss them. :( It's just weird that I won't be seeing them for a month. After the car door closed, I was crying like anything. :( And it didn't help that Diane's goodbye card for me was so sweet. *waaaah!* :(

But I am truly excited for later. :) And for the next month! Yeeehaaa. Can't wait to go factory outlet shopping (gotta stock up on shoes!); can't wait to see my friends over there; can't wait to see my cousins over there; can't wait to watch Star Wars over there; can't wait to actually *see* the buildings I've only learned about in Architectural history (haha, nerd). Can't wait to experience everything!!!

You won't recognize me when I get back, coz I'll be fat. Hahaha. (well, I hope not! But I won't be surprised if I gain 10 lbs, anyway!) Coz I also can't wait to taste all the fantastic food over there! In-N-Out here I come (wah, I've missed this!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?