Sunday, April 17, 2005

Bangag Thoughts

I haven't had a good night's sleep for the longest time. I'm tired. I'm bangag. I'm stressed...

And I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for my upcoming US trip! This Thursday! 5 days away! No work for a month! Goodbye humidity! Goodbye work-related stress! Helloooo Los Angeles, Las Vegas, New York City, Washington DC, Boston! Yippeee. :)

Oddly enough, now that I ponder on it, I am excited mainly because I have a one month long vacation from work, and not because I will be going to another country.

I'm just so friggin tired of work. :/

* * * *
Random thoughts for the past week or so...

- I am totally scared of heights. This much I've discovered during my very first Alimak ride at the Columns site.

- The Spongebob Squarepants movie is HORRIBLE. He is only funny for 15 minutes tops. After that, he is just annoying. And boring. *maw*

- "Takot sila sayo." This is what Diane said to me when I wondered out loud why some of our officemates kept asking if I was angry at them. Apparently, they can't gauge my temper just yet. Hehe. Maybe I was PMS-ing when they talked to me? :p

- I wonder what my highschool and college friends would think of that when they hear about it. I'm always the butt of all their jokes, and I have been named the uto-uto-of-the-millenium every year. Hehe. :) But I'm not gullible...just trusting. Haha. :) I mean, who would be scared of me??

- But I guess I have been pretty snappish ever since I started work...Or maybe just ever since? :D

- I have experienced my temper rising. It was surreal. There was a tingling sensation starting from my arms...then I could feel my blood rushing to my head. And then I could hear the blood pounding in my ears. It was so loud that I had to drown it with some loud music...

- Constantine Maroulis rocks my world. I swear, I act like such a silly fanatic whenever he's on TV. There's just something about Constantine! Aaaaah! :) Some words to describe him: Hypnotic. Seductive. Hehehe. Obviously, I'm a fan. :) Kinikilig ako. Hahaha.

- I want to study again. No, I'm not crazy. I want to study again.

- Dishes you must try: the mushroom soup at Jack's Loft; Foccacia and Checca at CPK; Spicy Garlic Squid at North Park (or Zong, if you don't like MSG); onion rings at Brother's Burgers; the Nacho Strips bucket from Buy-the-Bucket; Oishi Pillows. :) I love food. No wonder I'm getting fat. :p Gaaahh.

- I need to sleep. But I have been sacrificing my sleeping time for TV time these past weeks. How can I miss the late night replays of all the CSI shows (Las Vegas, Miami, NY)? I need to know what happens next on Lost! Or on Arrested Development! And American Idol pa! Aaaah. :)

- I need to sleep. Now. Good night...

1 comment:

Your thoughts?