Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wildest Dreams

I was able to watch Oprah's Wildest Dreams Come True this afternoon, and I tell you...I was bawling like a baby. I dunno why, exactly. There isn't anything heart-wrenching about Josh Groban serenading a rich CEO who's totally inlove with him. But there sure was something endearing about it.

You can't help but feel excited for the person who's being "surprised" by the Wildest Dreams bus. And you can't help but wish that *your* wildest dreams be granted by Oprah. Ohhh. That would be such an experience!

Of course, I really can't think of anything mind-blowing about myself to get Oprah to want to make *my* wildest dreams come true. But I have my own wildest dreams all the same, so here goes some of 'em...

- To be able to meet the cast of CSI: Las Vegas. Hmmm...Actually, it would be really cool to be an extra on the show. Starring as the corpse won't be too bad. I won't mind. :)

- If only there was a good forensics program here, I would absolutely LOVE to be a forensics expert! I wonder if there are any short courses I can take on that in the states?

- To be able to watch the AMERICAN IDOL 4 Finale LIVE. Yeah. That would be fantastic. *sigh*

- To work with the great, creative minds of Disney. I always loved to imagine myself brainstorming with a team of creative geniuses on the next Disney picture...And when we're all zapped out of ideas, we'll all go to Disney World to get inspired again. Haha! How fun!!!

- To meet PRINCE WILLIAM!!!! Ohhhh my goodness. :)


This is so exciting, my mind can't think of anything *wilder* than these. Of course, I can think of a few more people I would want to meet, and a lot of other stuff that I would want to have...and I could probably think of countless of wild dreams that are more attainable than the ones I have mentioned...

But although I know that these *wishes* of mine can only come true in my (insert sarcastic tone here) wildest dreams, it doesn't hurt anyone to keep on wishing. Besides, it makes me all giddy and hopeful. You should try it, it's sure to keep you looking (and feeling) young.

*sigh*

I swear, if I'm given a chance to meet Prince William, I promise to become a vegetarian even if I hate vegetables. Haha. How extreme. But that's how sure I am that it will never come true. :( Oh well....:)

3 comments:

  1. les! buti ka pa! summer na summer! i just wanna stay in my room and bum! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dream (as of now) is to sip some coffee along the streets of Paris...... WITH JOHNNY DEPP! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Les!! I remembered the link they left in Candy and decided to check out your blog. Just commented to say OMG PRINCE WILLIAAAAAAAAM =) That's my wildest dream, too. ♥ After having a super bongga wedding to the guy of my dreams that is. Gah! :) -Ch

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?