Saturday, March 26, 2005

Feels Like Summer

Right now, I feel so relaxed, so calm, so HAPPY. :)

I have officially been on my Holy Week break since Wednesday 1 p.m. and I have been loving every minute of it. Sure, I've spent most of my break with my butt permanently glued to my computer chair or to the couch. Sure, I've been stuck here at home with only my siblings as companions while my parents are jetting off somewhere beachy and exotic. But I'm not complaining. I needed this. :D

I've been organizing my iTunes Library...I've been downloading American Idol mp3s and videos...I've been watching DVDs (For Good Friday, we watched The Passion Of The Christ...quite fitting, don't you think?)...I've been catching up on TV shows I have not watched in ages...I have been reading the books I have bought but have never gotten around to reading...

Man, THIS is what summer feels like. No obligations. No stress. No worries!

I can't wait till April 22nd when my REAL SUMMER VACATION will begin . Hah! :)

2 comments:

  1. catching up on tv shows huh? ako naman, re-watching tv shows. hehe i watched my gilmore girls vcds, the oc vcds, smallville vcds and charmed vcds. hehe :D top that! wahaha good riddance, mikalah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 days to go before our vaca...=) i think the only thing we'll be doing dun sa two days na un is clean the classroom...:) haha...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?