Monday, April 25, 2005

Eating It All Up

The food here is amazing.

Two things that my taste buds are great fans of:

1) The Pizookie from BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. This is the absolute BEST dessert I have ever had. It's this freshly baked cookie inside a deep dish, topped with vanilla bean ice cream. It's served hot, with its chocolate chunks oozing, and its outer crusts a little bit crispy, and its center chewy and soft. Aaaah. Heaven in a cookie.

2) A glazed donut from Krispy Kreme. I know everyone's been saying that the Amazing Glaze donut from Go Nuts Donuts is the same as the Krispy Kreme ones...but they are NOT. Especially when you get to eat a KK donut hot and fresh from the oven. It absolutely melts in your mouth, and nothing compares to the light donut bread and the sinful sugary sweet glaziiinnngg. Gaaaah. Sinful stuff that is.

It's only my 4th day here and already I'm making excuses to stuff my mouth with yummy goodies ("Hey, I'm on vacation!" or "Walang ganito sa Pinas" or "I'll burn it while shopping later...") Gaaaah.

I repeat: The food here...it's amazing...I have died and gone to food heaven. And I will come back to earth a plump girl. :D

2 comments:

  1. oh yes! kinareer ko din dati ang Glazed donut ala Krispy Kreme! Simple but really really unforgettably yummy! aargh! dalan moko niyan! If you find a thai resto named "Singha" be sure you eat their Pad Siew ok? That's the best meal i have ever tasted sofar. :) nakakagutom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeyyy!!! youre here na?!??! wheeee cant wait to see you lesleypot! lets meet up and pig out! i luuuuv krispy kreme rin! hintay ka namin ni aidan k? mwah! have fun! Ü

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?