Sunday, May 28, 2006

UCL or bust?

I received my Graduate Application Packet from University College London (UCL) two days ago.

Ang galing.

I have been playing with the idea of Graduate School for some time now. I was thinking of applying to NUS (National University of Singapore), since it's near, it's cheaper, and the weather suits me perfectly. But now, I'm presented with the option of LONDON. UK. The land of royalty. Prince William! Europe! Who am I to pass up that opportunity???

Of course, I still have to get accepted. And that's a really big project to work on. And I'll have to deal with the issue of loneliness and freezing my butt off, when (or IF?) I get accepted into UCL.

I'm scared as heck. But the idea of something new excites me to the core.

Whee. UK, here I come???

*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Les! Thanks for the greeting!

    UCL sounds so exciting! My friend/colleague who studied in AA and worked for Richard Rogers was telling me about it and it seemed so exciting!

    Think about it, Les. If you're here, yeah sure, I'd love you to be here. But you'll just blend in with the people. If you're in the UK, wow, people will notice you! Haha.

    But anyways check out scholarships available online for NUS. I don't think the requirements are too tough. I know of someone who got it but didn't deserve it! Haha

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?