Wednesday, January 31, 2007

7 Things

Got this from Anton's blog. Hurray for surveys.

* * * *

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Be an honor student.
2. Get married.
3. Have kids. Twins, hopefully!
4. Teach in U.P.
5. Design my dream house (and have it built!).
6. Travel around Europe.
7. Put up an animal shelter.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. I cannot do a split.
2. I cannot sneeze with my eyes open? Hehe
3. I cannot pass by a mirror without checking my reflection in it. Hehe. Vain.
4. I cannot hold good posture for more than a few minutes. Kuba na ako. Wah.
5. I cannot go up to my boss to tell him that I think he's a dickhead. Hehe.
6. I cannot stop spending on food. ("Bukas nalang ako magdadiet." Hehe.)
7. I cannot think of any more interesting things to add to this list.

Seven things that attract me to a boy:
1. Marunong magdala. :D
2. Confident enough to act silly in public.
3. The smile.
4. Intelligent conversationalist (enough to get me to talk. I'm shy. Haha).
5. No drama! I have enough of that on my own, thank you very much.
6. Nice, strong arms that are good for hugging me. :)
7. Smells good. :)

Seven things that I say most often:
1. Ano baaaa?!
2. Wow.
3. Shit.
4. Crap.
5. Tumaba ba ako?
6. Ang taba ko na.
7. Diet ako eh.

Seven books I love to read:
1. Harry Potter books
2. A Series of Unfortunate Events
3. Griffin and Sabine trilogy (anything by Nick Bantock, actually)
4. The God of Small Things (I lost my copy, though! Wah!)
5. Warrior of the Light by Paulo Coelho
6. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory
7. Pugad Baboy. hehe.

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Love Actually
2. My Best Friend's Wedding
3. You've Got Mail
4. Princess Bride
5. Finding Nemo
6. Monsters Inc.
7. Father of the Bride

Seven people I'm tagging to do this survey:
1. My sister
2. Leni (ikaw ang madalas magcomment dito eh! Thank you! haha)
3. Anyone else who's reading this right now
4. Anyone who loves answering surveys as much as I do
5. Anyone who hates answering surveys (give it a try!)
6. Anyone who's bored
7. Anyone! Answer this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?