Saturday, March 17, 2007

Dream on.

I was wrong all along. I don't want to be an architect. I don't want to study.

*
*
*
*
*

I want to be a Victoria's Secret Fashion Show model.

I want to be like Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima and Karolina Kurkova! Wheee.

Heidi Klum (in flashing underwear)


Gisele Bundchen (and JT)


Alessandra Ambrosio (zexy!)


Adriana Lima (cute)

Karolina Kurkova (supermodel)

*
*
*
*
*

*poof*

Dream on, Les. Hahaha!

Some people are just born to be model-gorgeous and glamorous.
I was born to just dream about it. *sigh*

Does anyone have the videos of VSFS 2000, 2001 & 2002? Pahingi.



3 comments:

  1. you be heidi and i'll be giselle in our next life. haha :p wala. gusto ko lang si leonardo dicaprio! harhar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm sige, pero palitan natin si Seal. Hahaha. Puwede si Johnny Depp nalang? Or Jude Law? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^hehe. magaling naman kumanta si seal at Dahil kay heidi at seal, naniniwala ako sa love. haha :D

    btw, LENI ang name ng anak nila! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?