Saturday, December 11, 2004

EYE CANDY: Why You Should Attend Your College Homecoming Bash

In my 5 years in Arki, I have always maintained that our college has the highest percentage of good-looking people in all of U.P. As I look back, I think that that theory was brought on, not by my personal observations, but by the remarks of my non-Arki friends.

Yeah, sure there are a lot of good-looking people in Arki...but seeing all of them in a daily basis (back in college) kind of ruined the hype for me. Seeing them after they've pulled an all-nighter for a plate really distorts the image, too. :D

But it's been awhile since I've seen these so-called *good-looking people*...and seeing them - ALL of them - last night at the Homecoming, was a real eye-opener.

I used to dread running into my past...mostly because I've done a lot of stupid things before. But the Homecoming reminded me that a blast from the past could be a good thing too. Kinda like reminiscing about highschool...seeing old friends...and seeing all your past crushes. Haha.

I saw...
~my first-ever college crush...(itago nalang natin sha sa pangalang "Edgar")
~my teacher crushes (codenames: Alex and Francis. Haha.)
~my rugged boy crush (codename: Johnny Walker)
~my hard-to-reach / you're-so-yummy / ultimate Arki heartthrob crush (codename: Brad Pitt)
~my friend-turned-hunk-so-now-crush-ko-na-sha crush (codename: Lucky)
~countless EYE CANDY. In Mia's words..."Yum."

I felt like a kid at a candy store.

That was fun. And it's nice that I didn't have many of those "Yuck, naging crush ko yan noon?!?" comments (hmmm...save for 2, maybe). Well, at least not for ALL of my past crushes. I would have been very worried about my judgement if that were the case. *brrr*

In other words, kahit may mga "sablay," marami paring "panalo." (and ultimate Arki heartthrob was a true winner...)

5 comments:

  1. oist! sino2 yan?!?! kwento kwento!!! hahahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. shucks. sino'ng guwapo? hehe. i must be blind.:( cool ng code name mo dun sa teacher crushes, wehehe. nakita ko nga pala si francis dun sa bazaar namin sa Christ the King.

    about my sassy girl, i can give you my vcd copy. when can i give it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.... good you enjoyed the homecoming. Parang ang tagal na since we graduated. sigh. yep, i'm quite curious about your crushes. hmm... i didn't have that much crushes nung arki but i think most of them are crushable naman talaga. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmf. :( Someone owes me a lots of food, drinks and massages now. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeez, na wrong grammar pa. Hassle. Omit the A.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?