Thursday, December 16, 2004

For lack of anything better to do...

From Anton,

RULES:
1. Put your birth month in an entry.
2. Strike out anything that doesn't apply to you.
3. Put on bold the four that best apply to you.
4. And put the months in lj cuts. (Link it to another page...In my case, Anton's blog. Hehe. Hope you don't mind, Anton...)

(MONTHS)

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Wants to realize dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

* * * *

I posted this "month" thingie a while back...but this puts a little twist to it, I think. Looking at the words I struck out and comparing them to the words I highlighted, I can only come to one conclusion...tamad ako. Hehehe. Or maybe I'm just leaning towards that statement because I'm so sick of going to work. I want a vacation. Kahit a *longer* CHRISTMAS VACATION lang, please. :(

1 comment:

  1. waah!! gusto ko gawin yung 'months' pero sa ms word ko lang alam gawin yung strikethrough effect!! turuan mo ko!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?