Sunday, February 06, 2005

Poll Results

The Mini Poll in my blog is meant to give my fans (the people who are coerced by unknown powers to view this blog) something new and interesting to look for everytime they visit this URL. It is also meant to gather the opinions of random people (the individuals who accidentally and unfortunately stumble onto this page). Mostly they're about the topics that trouble me, intrigue me and confuse me (all of which mean the same thing, according to my paranoid perception).

Mostly, I placed the Mini Poll here to help me decide on things that my fickle mind just can't handle.

For the haircut question, many would rather have me trim my long hair. FYI, I already cut my hair about 2 weeks ago. I didn't *just* trim it...I hacked off about half of it (it still hangs a little bit below my shoulders -- that shows you how long it is to begin with, if "shoulder-length" is already *half* of it). I love it. It's not too short. I can *not* comb it in the mornings and it doesn't get tangled up. My shirts don't get soaked in the back when I'm running late and I am not able to dry my hair properly. And best of all, many say I look younger because of it (as opposed to Mia's "para ka nang manang sa buhok mo" comment when my hair went past my shoulder blades).

On the licensure exam question. I'm still undecided. It's either January or June 2006 for me. Or do I need more time? Aw crap, who am I kidding? I'm scared to death. I don't want to decide. Not yet.

For the most recent poll...The leaving-on-a-jet-plane poll. Majority said "Stay for 2 weeks at the most." I have decided, though (even before looking at the poll results) to leave for a month. I mean, come on. Who am I to pass up a free trip ("free" as in paid for by my parents) to New York!? And to Washington DC? I already passed a formal letter to the big boss, and it looks good, so far. I think that I'll still have a job to go back to this coming May...Good for me because I'm starting to grow fond of that place.

I have more questions to ask. I've been thinking a lot about my plans for the future, lately. Should I take up Masters in Architecture abroad? Should I take up another course abroad? Should I take an MBA already? I would REALLY want to study again. Nakakamiss kasi. And maybe because I'm yearning to make up for my so-so performance in the past. I mean, if I'm really stuck with my profession for eternity, I should at least strive to be the best that I can, eh? Maybe if I study some more? Maybe if I do something different? I dunno. Bah. I'm confused.

But I'll make sure to post fun, un-serious questions next time, para naman maiba. Haha. :)

1 comment:

  1. yeah!!! study ka ulit!!! dito ka sa LA!!! hehehehe obvious bang may hidden agenda ako :p oist ur comin here this april ha..u promised! cant wait to see u! *Mwah* -leahtot

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?