Saturday, February 12, 2005

The secret to keeping sane?

I just had the most relaxing day of my life -- thanks to my mom.

I was originally planning to go to the gym this morning, and then on to the office for OT in the afternoon...My plans for OT were changed (thankfully) yesterday, and I was supposed to watch "Alfie" with Leni instead...That plan also fell through (maybe next time, Leni?:), so I was looking forward to a day of bumming around the house.

I was too tired to go to the gym this morning (thanks to the jamming-inuman session last night at Randell's thesis house -- Ang saya! "Pare Ko" is definitely the best inuman song ever. Haha), so I slept till around noon.

And then my mom lured me out of the house with the promise of treating me to a hot oil. So we headed to Profiles Salon along Katipunan

I had a minty hairspa treatment...and it came with a back massage. Ahhh. Heaven. :) A few days ago, I also had a whole body massage here at home, and those were the best 2 hours of my life (Having a massage while watching American Idol...sounds fun doesn't it?).

So now I feel totally relaxed...My back and my hair are knot-free...My hair looks great (YES, I'm proud of it. Look at it. Smell it. Feel it. It's absolutely FAB. Hahaha). These are the kinds of days that I live for. *sigh* The only downside about having FAB (yes, all-caps) hair is having no one around to appreciate it. *pout* I just hope this lasts for at least a week...

The secret to keeping sane? Pamper yourself every once in a while. :)

1 comment:

  1. I never really tried going to the spa, have a massage, et al, that's why I haven't answered your poll yet. I pamper myself by just having a hair cut (with a gorgeous blowdry!), have my eyebrows threaded, and maybe have a manicure and pedicure.

    And I don't know if feeding myself with junk food is considered pampering. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?