Monday, July 04, 2005

Time To Take A Stand

I have always been wary of voicing out my opinions when it comes to political issues. I don't really make it a point to keep abreast of current affairs (I know, I know...apathetic and selfish of me...) because I'd rather not start (or end) my day feeling frustrated over things I cannot change. It's kind of hard to state your opinions on something you really don't understand completely...and I would rather keep quiet than speak out and get embarrassed from my lack of knowledge.

But at the back of my mind, I know that I would have to say something, sooner or later. Chances are, some people may not like what I have to say; some may not care; while some may agree on some points and disagree on others. But then, that's why it's called an opinion: Nobody really thinks the exact same way...

So my take on the GMA scandal?

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This has nothing to do with you ad...I cam across your blog because we have a mutual interest.

    "Architecture"

    I graduated last year and yes..for a year I have been caught in a whirl of information, knowledge, grunt work...cd work etc...

    Tell me...does it get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les, I actually agree regarding your point that GMA should just stay. I guess it would be like forgiving a husband who had a one-night stand. But I think I choose to be a martyr wife for this one, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?