Saturday, July 02, 2005

What Pisses Me Off

Since I've been in a generally wretched mood the whole week, let me just enumerate the things that really get my blood boiling. In other words, let me just rant.

What Pisses Me Off (in no particular order)

* * * *

People who whine and complain about their situations but never ever do anything about it. You complain that you don't have any savings and then a moment after, you buy overpriced food and the weekend after, you buy a pair of really expensive shoes. No savings? Yea-huh! No wonder!

People who use "It just happened! I couldn't help it!" as an excuse for their behavior. For your information, things do not just happen unless you want them to happen. You have a choice. You always have a choice. And if you make the wrong choice, you not only have to acknowledge the mistake, you have to rectify it.

Angas drivers who think they can outrun my precious car. Eat my dust, you punks! Drivers here are just so ruuuuuuuuude! If only you could hear all the profanity I shout inside my car whenever I encounter road pigs like you...

People who think they're all that but really aren't anything at all. Feeling guwapo and feeling pretty people are under this category. Newsflash: If you proclaim to everyone that you're pretty or pogi, then chances are, you're not. :p

"Self-proclaimed" bitches. Yeah, so you can raise your eyebrows and you can talk trash about people, but can you bring it on? Being "bitchy" is different from being a "bitch." All girls can be bitchy. All girls can be a temporary bitch at certain moments in their lives. But only a select few can actually earn the recognition of being a lifetime bitch. So, what's this I hear about you telling everyone that you're a bitch? Is this some sort of way to glamorize your sorry-ass self? Puhlease. Excuse me while I gag.

Wrong grammar! Ok, so it doesn't really piss me off per se. It just irritates me a bit. I mean, why, WHY use English when you don't even know how? Spare yourself the embarrassment (and spare all of us the agony!), and just stop using words altogether. People who don't know how to spell fall under this category. Can I just laugh at you?

People who go on and on and on about useless, senseless things. You're just wasting my time. Instead of talking, why don't you do something useful for a change. Like, work, for example? And, excuse me? I'm not dumb. I don't need you to repeat everything that the other person just said.

Realizing that I'm wrong. Yeah, that just sucks. I spend all this energy hating you and then I realize that you're actually ok. I hate you for telling me that I'm horrible, and I hate you even more for being right about that. However, right as you may be about me, you're not "Little Miss Perfect" either. I didn't do all of the bad things. You were pretty horrible yourself. ADMIT IT!!!

* * * *

I need to work on my anger management. I was never this wound-up. At least not this often. What has happened to me? I've become a raging, ranting woman!!! But it feels good, in a way. Now, instead of thinking "Oh no! He hates me! I feel so bad!" I can actually say "So what? Who gives a fuck?" Hahaha. From emotional-paranoid-wreck to angst-ridden-hot-tempered-wreck. That has got to be an improvement, right?

2 comments:

  1. yeahuuu you go girl!!! hahaha...tama lang yan..just let it ALL out. who cares about what other people think! CHE!! hehehe! wait a min...ur not talkin about me in some parts, are u? hahahha praning na namn ako. but i must admit im pretty surprised...you're not the same mahinhin keep quiet lang girl u used to be. but that still doesnt make u JESSICA. elizabeth ka pa rin. mwahahahaha!!! just kidding lesleypot. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you've been hanging around mark too much. :) Lucky you. Maw maw!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?