Friday, July 15, 2005

U-nibersidad ng Pilipinas!!!

Ang galing talaga ng U.P.

Wala akong masabi. Smile lang ng smile. :) It's such a great feeling to be on the winning side!!!!

I've done nothing but brag about the win to anyone who would listen. I swiped the sports section from the office's copy of the Philippine Daily Inquirer and I've been showing everyone the headline: Maroons shock Archers. (come to think about it, they probably shocked everyone else, too!)

When UP won against UST, I had to keep my glee bottled up all day...Baka kasi dumugin ako dito sa office, puro UST mga kasama ko dito. Hahaha. :p At least now I can brag about our victory! HAH!!!

I just hope (please, please, please) that they make it to the finals. It's UP's turn to be winners once again!!! After a looooong hiatus. Hahaha. :)

U.P. FIGHT!!!

*U-NIBERSIDAD NG PILIPINAS (4x)
Matatapang Matatalino
Walang takot kahit kanino
Hinding hindi nagpapahuli
Ganyan kaming mga taga-UP!*

Aaaah!!! Best cheer ever. It really gets the adrenaline going! Go U.P.!!! :)

Please forgive me if I celebrate to the max. Bihira lang mangyari to sa U.P. noh...so pagbigyan. :p



2 comments:

  1. Hi les! I was also quite surprised and very gleeful that UP won. Woohoo! (But I have to admit that the glee was mostly dahil natalo ang La Salle, hehe -- peace, to my La Salle friends!) Would be nice to make the other schools more humble and give UP a chance this time. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! UP GO! UP FIGHT! HEY LET'S GO LET'S FIGHT!!! ^_^

    I just hope they'll keep it up. :3

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?