Saturday, April 22, 2006

AI, You Make Me Smile

Elliott Yamin
So he's not the best looking
person in the bunch.
But when he sings...
Ahhh.:)
It's refreshing (coool...).
It makes ME smile.

His mom says he has a
GOOD SOUL.

And he really looks like
he has a good soul.
Cool and Sensitive Elliot.
You have GOT to love that. :)










Katharine McPhee
Pretty pretty Katharine
with the amazing cheekbones
the sweet smile
and the unbelievable voice.

Each week she just gets
better and better
(and prettier and prettier).
Watching her perform
is AMAZING. GREAT. AWESOME.

No wonder her dad cries
everytime she sings. :)

Have you got the McPheever??






Vote for them puhleeeeaase
(because I can't. Hehe.)




Icons by laughtur
Check out her site. She's got great stuff...
Where do these people find time to make really nice graphics?!
Gimme some of that free time, please.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Les! Your top two are in my top three. I go for either Chris or Katharine then Elliot comes next. This batch is the best yet I think! Ey! You should try for an NUS scholarship. Apply online, I don't think the qualifications are hard. :) Don't worry les, I won't leave SG yet, maybe just move to another company haha. Then I hope to see you next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elliot din ang favorite ko!!! sana sya ang manalo!!! :) or chris. third lang si mcphee sa list ko eh! hehe :p pero ang ganda nga nya talaga. pero eli yamin pa rin!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, i'm gonna apply for the ASEAN scholarship. Kaso lang they require the applicant to be in the top 10% of the class. My rank is 28 lang ata? 28-32. Haha. Out of 80! :P I could get my board exam ranking, I think I did pretty well in that...Not sure though if PRC allows that.

    Oh well. Hope I get the scholarship. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. ELLIOT YAMIIIIIN! :) Yeah.
    Si Chris kahit di sha manalo, super successful na sha.
    Si Katharine, preeeettyyyy. Hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?