Monday, April 03, 2006

Frustrated Web Designer. :(

Aaaaah! I've spent (almost) the whole day in front of this computer, trying to fix my blog. I've looked at hundreds of web tutorials, thousands of blog inspirations...but did I get any work done? NADA.

I'm sad. :(

Gone are the days of simple NOTEPAD HTML EDITING. *sigh* That's what I used to do, anyway. Now there are all sorts of template generators. And when I try to edit the HTML, I have to weave through all sorts of useless tags.

I was able to do a pretty header, at least. I just can't figure out how to place it on my site. Whenever I try, it doesn't fit! And the simple "width" or "height" parameters won't work. Whyyyy?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know it doesn't look that great. But it's simple enough for my taste. For now.

I saw this really reaally really GREAT blog. Great graphics. Very streamlined layout. Gaaah. She's my idol. I want to make headers just like she does. *pout* Check out Karen Cheng's Blog. I am jealous. I admire her. She makes me want to become a better blogger. Heehee. :)

help me.

1 comment:

  1. after graduation from college, i got so flustered with arki i tried to shift gears...i enrolled in an html course, dabbled in a few photoshop and 3d exercises, until i passed the board and went back to arki. oh well, so much for my graphic artist dreams.

    i envy those who are good at it, but time is still on our side. you will be able to figure out a good blog layout soon, and we look forward to that ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?