Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You Wouldn't Like Me Today

Everybody's been acting really pissy towards me today, and I am so sick of it.

Aaaaarrrrggghhh. *sigh* :'(

Random depressing thoughts:

· People assume that I will react in a certain way, that I am thinking of a certain thought, or that I am feeling a certain way, and all of that assuming undermines my real emotions, my real thoughts and my real actions. I know that I am a predictable person, and that my emotions are so easy to read, but I wish people would just have faith that I can go beyond what they perceive I am capable of.

· When you know a person so well, it's often hard to have faith in them, not because you don't trust them to do the right thing, but because you are so used to them doing just the opposite.

· I sometimes wish that I weren’t an adult, just so I could give up on things, and people wouldn’t think that I have shirked my responsibilities.

· I am absorbing so much negativity from the people around me that my heart feels like it's bleeding itself to death.

· I really wish I could tell my boss that I don't feel like going to work tomorrow because I'm emotionally drained, among other things. "Sir, di po ako papasok bukas. Gusto ko kasi magmukmok sa bahay."

* * * *

Ano ba. Hindi naman full moon. It’s not that time of the month. Then why do I feel so "dark and twisty?" :( Yuck. I think I'm channeling Meredith Grey. Hehe.

Feeling angry.confused.guilty.tired.sad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?