Saturday, February 24, 2007

Gusto Ko To!

I haven't been feeling very nice these past few weeks (the whole of February to be exact). I dunno why I'm so irritable/depressed/moody/sensitive for this month. I'm assuming I'm experiencing what's called the "Birthday Blues" -- also known as the condition that one acquires when one expects too much from other people. Bad. Very bad. :(

Since I've started on a selfish note, let me pull out all the stops and blatantly list down what I want for my birthday. Time to look greedy. Whoopee.



My Birthday Wishlist
(In no particular order...)
  • Laptop bag (for a 15" laptop). Hopefully with padding and lots of pockets (to contain my mouse, power cord, etc.) Preferrably white, khaki or army green.
  • Silent Sanctuary's new album. Niiice. :)
  • Cool shades for summer! (My sister knows the style I like...Parang classic Chanel sunglasses).
  • Silver/Silver-gold necklage with a nice pendant ("L," "Les," or a cute symbol - gem accents are very much welcome).
  • A nice thumb ring. Or any sort of finger ring, as long as it's not a wedding ring (hehe. Not yet, anyway). Something I can wear everyday.
  • Graphic tee from Team Manila (I'm size Medium-Large).
  • Bench tee w/ the words "dedma" printed in front (White shirt w/ red letters). I've seen this shirt once, 3 years ago. On sale at that museum near BSP along Roxas Blvd. Hehe.
  • Nice bikini for summer (*ehem* Calling on my seastarr).
  • Body Shop Cheek Tint and those Bronzer Balls (is that what they're called? Panget pakinggan eh. Hehe).
  • Whipped foundation.
  • Digital Camera (Canon Digital Ixus, please)!
  • iPod Video or iPod Nano. My iPod is dead. I need a new one. :(
  • New jeans (yung hindi bitin).
  • Brown flip-flops -- este -- tsinelas. (I'm size 8 1/2 to 9)
  • Black/white sandals. 1-2 inch heels; bagay sa kahit ano.
  • Messenger boy cap (army green or khaki).
  • Trip to Boracay. Or Hong Kong.
  • A pug puppy. Can anyone give me a dog to love? :(
  • Beanie babies.
  • And don't get me started on the books I want. It warrants a separate (and very long) blog entry. Just let me loose inside a Fully Booked store (with an appropriate amount of cash). Thank you very much.
  • A nice, sweet, well-thought of surprise. Surprise me. Please. I need to cry happy tears for a change. This Birthday Blues thing has taken my tear ducts hostage.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday fellow blogger/ arki alumni!

    you and your friends can go to boracay anytime you want (sus, kaw pa)...just make sure you go there between april 27-29 and watch the international dragonboat race there (kasali kami =p) while having a sip of jonah's fruit shakes along the white beach =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Thanks abet. :) Sana nga matuloy yung Boracay. Hirap kasi magayos ng schedule eh. :P

    Namimiss ko narin yung Hawaiian Barbecue! Ahhh. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?