Sunday, January 15, 2006

*anxiety attack!!!!*

*anxiety attack!!!!*

I couldn't sleep at all last night.
I was awake in bed for 3 hours, having an anxiety attack; something I haven't experienced in quite a long time. Hmm. Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last time I had one.

It's a horrible horrible (really horrible!) feeling. I couldn't breath. My stomach was in knots. My heart was pounding so hard I swear it was trying to break through my rib cage.

*anxiety attack!!!!*

And now, after only 5 hours of sleep, I'm up and about, singing "Makita Kang Muli" by Sugarfree to a house full of still-sleeping inhabitants. My eyes are watery. My stomach is still in knots (Calling Dr. Quack Quack?) At least the "heart-pounding" has subsided to a normal intensity. I'm awake at 6:30 on a Sunday morning! Weird, you say? No...just your regular

*anxiety attack!!!!*

Maybe I should lay-off on the caffeine. Brrr.

5 days to go!!!
$?!*&$^!?

*anxiety attack!!!!*

2 comments:

  1. OMG! good luck les! kayang kaya yan! alam mo, the last time I had anxiety attack was during thesis time. Which was for nothing din pala hehe. Have fun watching BSB! Inggit!!! Hehhehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?