Monday, January 23, 2006

Backstreet's Back!

Oh my gosh.

I love the Backstreet Boys. Forever and ever and everrrr. :) hahaha.

I still can't believe that I watched them LIVE, in concert.
I still can't believe that they were only 10 meters from where I was standing (...and jumping around and screaming!) .

That was the best show EVER!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Backstreet's Back, Alrriiiiggght!

It didn't really matter that we weren't closer to the stage. Seeing them live was enough for me! Aaaah! After 10 years, they've finally come around to Manila, and I had the chance to see them! It's so nice being a fanatic talaga (in the general sense). It makes you feel young (kilig and excitement always makes you feel like a teenager!); it gives you something to look forward to; it gives you something to do, and something to really care about.

The longest love I have ever had. 10 years! Brian Littrell, you are so cute. Haha

I wouldn't mind being a fan forever. Haha. In future concerts I'll be the screaming lola that every kid secretly snickers at. Haha.

But seriously. I never had so much fun in my life! They sang all of their really nice songs...(does anyone have a complete song line-up? Send it to me please para I can relive the concert. Hahaha) And the show was never boring. 2 hours of Backstreet Boys! Still not enough!

I don't regret going...even if I had an exam that day and the next day. Hehe. :) And not just any exam, mind you...the Board Exams!!! Lakas rin ng loob ko eh, noh?

Check out the pictures here.

2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!

    I'm so bitin :( Pero aaaahhhhhh!! :)

    Thanks for the CD! I'll burn one for you na rin (plus the songs, right?).

    I uploaded my videos in the meantime! :D It's in my LJ :)

    AAAAAAAAAAH. BSB <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found the setlist on Click the City:

    Opening: The Call
    My Beautiful Woman
    More Than That
    Climbing the Walls
    Shape of My Heart
    (Video Intermission: Don't Want You Back)
    The One
    I Still
    I Want It That Way
    Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
    Larger Than Life
    Siberia
    (Video Intermission: We've Got it Goin On)
    All I Have to Give
    As Long As You Love Me
    I'll Never Break Your Heart
    Just Want you To Know
    Crawlin' Back To You
    Drowning
    Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)
    (Video Intermission: Never Gone)
    Weird World
    Incomplete
    Encore: Backstreet's Back

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?