Friday, January 27, 2006

Fanatic Me

Got this from Anton's blog.

Since I'm still on a BSB hangover (I haven't been doing anything, except stay at home and update my blog. Can you really blame me?), I thought that this would be a fun way to reminisce about my old (or still raging?) obssessions.

I'll have to warn you, though. Some of my answers are really baduy. :)

* * * *

1. Post a list of up to 20 books/movies/anime/TV shows/video games/etc. that you've had an obsessive fannish love of at some time in your life.
2. Have your friends list guess your favorite character from each item (yeah, mag-reply kayo!)
3. Post in your own journal. Not a rule really... more like a suggested course of action.

In no particular order...

1. Well, the Backstreet Boys should be an obvious answer. :) Top 1 too!
2. Meteor Garden (I was pretty late, though. Got hooked on the show when it was laos na. Wahaha)
3. F4 (Of course it has to follow MG! They have different characters naman eh. Haha)
4. Miki Loves Yuu
5. Powerpuff Girls
6. American Idol (season 4)
7. A Series of Unfortunate Events (the books)
8. The OC
9. Pinoy Big Brother (hehe. Was able to watch only after Sam got evicted, though)
10. Harry Potter books / movies
11. C.S.I (Las Vegas)
12. The Phantom of the Opera (the movie)

* * * *

My friends say that I will always be a fanatic. I guess that's a good thing? That means I get really passionate about things? Or does that mean that I care too much about things that don't (or shouldn't) really matter? Ah well. You decide.

3 comments:

  1. 1. Brian doi!
    2. Hmmm... Dao?
    3. Dao? They say I look like one of those guys. I don't know if I should be insulted or pleased.
    4.
    5. Hmmm... the green one? I like Mojo Jojo!
    6. Hmmm... The guy with that greek sounding name who came to the Philippines? (Yes, I'm bad with names!)
    7. The girl? I like the baby girl! She's soooooo cute!
    8. Ryan? I love Ryan! But... I don't know... are you into ryans?
    9.
    10. Hmmm... Ron's older bro... one of them? (They're the only ones who are tall enough for you, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. BRok!! hehe obvious! :p
    2. Lei!!!
    3. si Lei pa rin? hehe si Vaness [kamukha ni...!!! whoops. bad joke!! haha :p
    4.week. di ko alam kung ano yun!
    5. Buttercup. with the salubong na eyebrows!
    6.constantine!
    7. soory. haven't read them. wala akong alam!
    8. Seth!!!
    9. di ko alam.. di ako nanood nito eh...
    10.si Oliver Wood!! woohoo!!
    11. Si Nick/Catherine?
    12. hmm.. labo naman nung last.. parang ang daming choices!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Brian!!! Ahhh, you're so cute. :)
    2. Si Dao Ming Zi fave character ko dun kasi nakakakilig eh. Hehehe.
    3. Ken Zhu! Sha ang dahilan kung bakit ako nahilig sa Meteor Garden in the first place!
    4. Si Yuu shempre (Ken Zhu). I stumbled upon this show one day and I got hooked on Ken Zhu. And THEN i got hooked on MG and F4. Wahaha. Baduy.
    5. Buttercup!!! :)
    6. Constantine Maroulis
    7. Violet. I always like the inventors. :)
    8. Si Ryan talaga original na crush ko...hehe
    9. Nene
    10. Hermione. Book smarts all the way!
    11. Catherine coz she's street smart. Grissom coz he's a genius! :p
    12. Christine. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?