Monday, January 30, 2006

Introducing: Mac-Mac!

A few months ago, as some of you may know, our family lost Kobe, our beloved, makulit doggie, who was named after an NBA player just because of the color of his fur. :D My mom, seeing how devasted we were, tried to make things better by bringing a new dog into our home...We've named him Macintosh (Macaroni, Machiavelli, Macadoodle) or Mac, and he has brought with him (aside from lots of fur and lots of saliva...and not to mention poo) happiness and lots of love. :D Hehe.

I haven't properly introduced him here in my blog yet. So now, I think, is a nice time to do it, since I am absolutely brimming with cutesy love for this cutesy pug (Ah, it kinda rhymes! Haha. I have it bad).

And heeeere's my Mac-Mac....


Who's a happy doggie? :) Posted by Picasa

I love this dog.

Mac-Mac-y, my puggy-doggy, is my source of happiness. When I have a really bad day, seeing him as soon as I get home erases all the negative thoughts in my head. After all, how can one still have "negative thoughts" when one is preoccupied with baby-talking a dog? :p Hehe.

He sleeps with me in my room; he slobbers all over my bedroom floor; he has chewed off parts of my baseboard and my wall (yeah, he scratches the paint off with his teeth); and he has won me over with his puppy-dog looks and his winning doggie smile. :) And his weird antics are plus cutie points too. :)

Adorable isn't he? :)

Ahhh, nakakagigil. :) I love you, Macamaca!

2 comments:

Your thoughts?