Thursday, May 03, 2007

AI Results Show (May 2, 2007)

Unang una kong comment...

Puti pala si Robon Thicke.

My gosh. Akala ko African-American sha. Hahaha. Parang hindi bagay yung itsura nya sa boses nya. Para kasi siyang Prince na pinaputi. Wahaha. :) Wala, nagulat lang ako.

Second comment...

Astig talaga yung Idol Gives Back. It's the biggest pop event on TV ever. And they raised almost $70 million to give to Africa and to different communities in the States! They should do something like that here. Pero hindi ata gagana yun dito. Gagawin lang publicity opportunity yun ng mga politika, at mawawala yung inspirational message nya. Boo. Boo to myself, too for not believing that it could work here. Tsk.

Third comment...

Goodbye, Phil. I knew early-on na matatanggal sha ng maaga. Pero maganda yung performance nya kagabi eh. Sayang. Kung kelan pa sha gumagaling eh dun pa sha natanggal. Oh well. Ang ganda nung background song sa tribute video kay Phil. I Stand By You by Carrie Underwood. The same song they used for her video in last week's Idol Gives Back.

Fourth comment...

SHET NAMAN!!! It's between Blake and Chris! Wag namaaaaan. :( Hu. Pero kung papipiliin ako, mas gusto kong manatili si Blake. Please please please, wag sana matanggal si Blake! I'm a Blaker! Hehe. :)

Then...the result...

Aaaaaah! Goodbye Chris Richardson. Cutie-who-looks-short-pero-matangkad-pala. I guess I was kind of expecting it after his performance last night. Between Blake's awesome, original, out of this world performance, and Chris' consistently nasal-y performance, it's expected that Chris would go home. Too bad.

And finally...

Go Blake! Blake and Melinda for top 2! Woot-woo!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Les!

    I'm a "Blaker" as well haha. Talk about uniqueness! He had me when he sang Keane the first semi-final round hahaha.

    And trivia! Robin Thicke is the son of the dad in Growing Pains :)

    I'll see ya really soon! I'm so counting down till I fly home next week!

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?