Thursday, May 17, 2007

Soundtrack of My Life

If a movie of my life was made, this will be it's soundtrack.

Cool. I enjoyed doing this. :D

* * * *

RULES:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Media Player, iPod, Winamp etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing.
5. When you go to the next question,press the next button.
6. Don’t lie and pretend you’re cool.
7. When you’re finished, tag some other people to do it!



A. Opening credits:
Can We Talk by Code Red
"Can we talk for a minute
Girl I want to know your name"
It invites the movie-watchers to try to get to know me more, I guess. Haha.

B. Waking up:
Wishful Thinking by Duncan Sheik
"Listen to the waves,
Everything communicates
Will it ever be
Anything more than wishful thinking?"
Very reflective song. Gets the brain cells working very early in the morning.

C. First Day of School:
100% Pure Love by Crystal Waters
"You saw a brand new high, thought that you could fly"
Very perky, very energetic song. Perfect for the first day of school!

D. Falling in love:
I Want You Back for Good by Take That
"Whenever I'm wrong just tell me the song and I'll sing it
You'll be right and understood"
Hindi bagay. Not really a "falling in love" kind of song. More like a "desperate for you to fall back in love with me" song.

E. First song:
Moon River
"
Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker,
wherever you're going I'm going your way.
Two drifters off to see the world.
There's such a lot of world to see."
Romantic, idealistic song. :)

F. Breaking up:
Shiver by Maroon 5
"I shiver when I hear your name
Think about you but it’s not the same"
You can interpret it differently, if you want.

G. Prom:
Ugly Girl by Fiona Apple
Hey. I didn't look that bad during my prom. Haha.Ok, so there's an ugly duckling storyline going on...

H. Life:
You Sexy Thing by Barry White!
"I believe in miracles
Since you came along you sexy thing."
And then, the ugly duckling becomes a swan? Haha! Parang "She's All That" nyek!

I. Mental breakdown:
For The Love by Drew Sidora
Yes. Love can make you breakdown. I'm not going to contest that! Haha.

J. Driving:
With Him by Babyface
That's the best way to drive. :)

K. Flashback:
Pass You By by Boyz II Men
"A thousand days have passed
And nights gone by"
Live life with no regrets. :)

L. Getting back together:
Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
Look up the lyrics on the internet. If you want to get back with a woman, you have got to know these things! Hehe.

M. Wedding:
Never Gone by Backstreet Boys
"Never gone, never far. In my heart is where you are..."
I always knew that these boys would be part of my wedding, in one way or another. Haha.

N. Birth of a child:
Bend and Break by Keane
"Meet me in the morning when you wake up...I'll meet you in the morning when you wake."
Perfeeeeeect!!! Awww. :)

O. Final battle:
Bridge Over Troubled Water
"When darkness comes
And pains is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down."
Dramatic!

P. Death scene:
Wash Away by Vertical Horizon
"
His eyes are tainted, staggered is his breath
Oh God, he's addicted. Addicted to death."
Morbid. Pero bagay na bagay!

Q. Funeral song:
The Last Time by Eric Benet
*sniff* Kung di pa kayo umiyak sa burol ko niyan...

R. End credits:
Truth Hurts by Usher
Yeah, it does, but it has to be told! Hence, my life story. Haha.

* * * *

Ang galing. Blockbuster ang movie ko. Or kung hindi man, bebenta ang aking OST.
Buwahahaha. :) Fun.

1 comment:

  1. haha. I'm doing it now gamit ang Ipod shuffle. Astig yung mga songs na lumalabas though parang hindi swak sa category yung iba. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?