Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Happy Non-Working Holiday

Since it's a holiday and I have a lot of time to blog, this entry will be an assortment of sorts. :D

* * * *

I've had a full morning, and it's only 8:00 a.m.

5:45 a.m.
Woke up, abruptly ending my dreams (which, to my recollection, were pretty nice)
6:00 a.m.
Left the house
6:05
Witnessed the motorcycle in front of me topple over after he tried to take a sharp left.
6:15
Loaded gas at Shell C5
6:20
Arrived in Makati
6:25
Overshot Pasong Tamo, and took a wrong turn into Osmena Highway.
6:35
Arrived at MLV's house, gave the CD to her dad
6:40
Drove off.
6:50
Ordered breakfast at McDonald's Fort Bonifacio drive-thru.
7:30
Arrived at home. Ate my breakfast.

Wow. Sana ganito lang kadali ang biyahe papuntang Makati araw-araw.

I was planning to sleep once I got home, but the easy drive lifted my spirits a bit, and I am not the least bit sleepy now. Hay.

Will watch Shooter and Spiderman 3 in a couple of hours. Whee. :)

* * * *

Food trip!

Roti Mum.

They're not kidding when they say that they have the best coffee buns around.
Ahhhh. So nice. I could get addicted to these. :)

They just opened a branch in Megamall (next to Powerbooks). Try it!

* * * *

I've recently been addicted to Hershey's milk chocolate. As in, papapakin ko sa office yung Hershey's kisses, or the chocolate bar. Not good for my figure. And my wallet. But very good for my disposition. Chocolate = happiness.

* * * *

Yun lang. :)

Happy Non-Working Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. i agree. chocolates do make us happy. it gives us the same happiness we get from exercise. haha. :)

    btw, answer my blog survey--> http://chlorinebee.blogspot.com/2007/03/blog-questionnaire.html Tag me if you did already and I'll check it out.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?