Thursday, September 09, 2010

Chris Tiu's day out

Ahhh, the perks of being a woman in the construction site: you get to fawn all over Chris Tiu. :)

Sir Frizan, Discovery Primea's project manager already told us the day before yesterday that we were going to have basketball superstar, Chris Tiu, visit the office. Why he was visiting, I never really did find out. But suffice it to say, I arrived early at the site on the day of the visit.

When I would usually come in to work with hair still wet from the shower, and my eyes still bleary from lack of sleep, yesterday I was fresh, polished, and made up (but subtly, para hindi naman trying hard. Eyeliner lang haha). Can't really do much to glamorize a girl in a Datem uniform, but I did my best not to look plain. :))

I love being a fan girl. The giddyness and the kilig-ness gives smiling power that lasts me for days. :)

He really stood out. I mean, he was in a construction site where all the site engineers are dark-skinned from being out in the sun for too long. And his arms were nice. I'm a sucker for nicely toned arms. *giddy smile* :)

Sana next time si John Lloyd Cruz naman mag site visit, so I can throw "One More Chance" lines at him, Bea-the-architect style. :))

Kunwari candid. :D

Fan girl mode. :)

Fan girl mode 2

Aaaah guwapo niya dito.

Chris Tiu signing my hard hat. :D

1 comment:

  1. Girl, Tiu family=Discovery Group. No wonder Chris is there. John Lloyd doesn't have anything to do with them so don't expect him visiting the site. Expect to see more of Chris as the project rises. And good luck sa make-up, or takbo muna sa salon pag darating sya, para kumpleto hair and make-up. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?