Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy 22nd Birthday, Seastarr!

To my sungit seastarr, Larissa: Happy 22nd birthday! :)

Tanda mo na.

Magtrabaho ka na para ikaw naman bumili ng damit natin (ok, fine, just kidding. I know you've bought a lot of *our* clothes already).

I wish that you will be happy and satisfied with love, work, and life in general. :)

Thank you for downloading all our shows so we can have seastarr bonding sessions over Project Runway, America's Next Top Model and Glee. :) When I'm done with seasons 1-5, we can start bonding over How I Met Your Mother next (may season 6 ba?).




Look at my birthday greeting for you 3 years ago! :) It's like déjà vu. :P Same circumstances pa (well, for me, anyway). Maybe in 6 days, the same thing will happen, tamang-tama, holiday. Haha. :)

I love you!

3 comments:

  1. HEYYYY! i'm not sungit! :P hahaha but yeah. ang tanda ko na. :( but mas matanda ka pa rin! hahahaha!

    i want to work na. :( pero i have a feeling magkakatrabaho na ko soon. *fingers crossed*

    ikaw naman magcontribute sa clothes natin. dami ko nang binili! hahaha :P

    wake up na so we can watch project runway!!! :D and try to be home more often starting this month! we have a LOOOOONG list of shows to watch...

    Sept 8 - America's Next Top Model
    Sept 13 - Gossip Girl (which you forgot to include!)
    Sept 20 - How I Met Your Mother
    Sept 21 - Glee
    Sept 23 - Grey's Anatomy (which you forgot to include!)

    let's see kung ano mangyayari kay edward. ingat ka lang. he might be a sick masochistic lion. HAHAHAHA :))

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, did you see the pictures from my post 3 years ago? Ampayat ko nun! Woot-woo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Everything will fall into place, in time. I promise! :) Tignan mo ako, hindi pa rin...Hahaha."

    Great. I jinxed it. :))

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?