Sunday, October 31, 2004

Rush hour?

It was a miracle.

I was able to drive from Cainta to Makati in 25 minutes. Yep. You read that right. 25 MINUTES.

Not bad, considering that Saturdays are supposed traffic days in the metro (believe me, after traversing from my house to Makati everyday, Saturdays are a walk in the park compared to Monday and Friday traffic).

Apparently, it's never traffic going to Makati on Saturdays (and most probably, Sundays) during the daytime.

Either that or I have this knack of weaving expertly through traffic at 80 kph, just because I'm late for OT. :D

* * * *

My Outlook Express is screwy. It hangs whenever I open it. It just teases me with an Inbox (10) tag in the side scroll menu, but it won't actually show the Inbox window. After a few minutes, the Windows Task Manager says that the application is Not Responding. And I am stuck with a feeling of longing for the 10+ messages waiting for me in my Inbox.

How am I supposed to fix this?!? ARGH! I know I've encountered this problem before...but I've done every imaginable fixer-upper (System Restore, Virus Check, Disk Defragmenter, whatever!), and it won't work!

*help me*

1 comment:

  1. eyst! leahtot here..thanks for still reading my blurty hehehe :) i can completely relate to how you feel about your bro..pero naku..kami ng bro ko gradeschool pa lang kami war na kami. actually baliktad nga tayo..ngayon medyo di na kami nagaaway (but only because we hardly mind eachother hehe) so doncha worry about sounding "weird"...normal lang yan (at least for me). hehe! hope to see you soon! mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?