Monday, June 13, 2005

I Love Cold Stone Creamery


Cold Stone Creamery in White Plains, NY Posted by Hello

While in New York, my tita took us to a Cold Stone Creamery near their house so that we can sample "to-die-for-ice-cream" (according to them). I've been hooked ever since!

I swear, I was in heaven the moment I took in the first spoonful of Strawberry-Banana Rendezvous. It was certainly an experience I will never forget. And I proceeded to look for Cold Stone Creamery branches in every city we went to.

What's different about this particular type of ice cream is that they mush it all in. They take your ice cream, they plunk it on top of this frozen slab, they add in all the mix-ins (nuts, chocolate chips...whatever, depending on what you ordered, of course), and they mix it all up.

*sigh* Heaven in a cup.

I've been suffering from Cold Stone withdrawal ever since we got on the plane bound for Manila...but then I found out that they just opened the first Cold Stone Creamery branch in Rockwell, Makati!!! Aaaaah!!! :) That's the best news ever!!!

I love Cold Stone Creamery!!! :)

I highly recommend the Strawberry Banana Rendezvous...and Our Strawberry Blonde! The best! I'll be seeing you in Rockwell! Hehe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?