Saturday, June 04, 2005

What I've Missed

Aside from all the people, you know what I've missed a lot?

Driving.

I was able to drive a bit while I was in the U.S. But driving there is so constricting! Everytime I drove a car, my relatives would be peering at me from the backseat, and since it's *their* car, I get extra nervous and extra careful. I drive with my back straight, with both hands on the wheel (because my lola says so, and she can't have me wreck her nice Lexus. ;p), and I have to observe the speed limit allll theeee tiiime. Hehe.

I know, I know. I should be driving properly and responsibly. But where's the fun in that? (My mom is totally gonna kill me if she hears me say this)

Back here at home, I'm freeeeee.

I can drive as fast as I want. I can drive with my back slouched and with my left hand on my knee. My mouth is quickly getting back to my bad habit of cussing under my breath whenever I encounter really bad drivers (which is very often). And my butt is re-molding itself to the driver seat of my car (my car...I missed my car...Hehehe).

On Monday, I will be going back to work...and that means my car has another week to rest in the garage. :( But come this weekend, we'll be cruisin' again, and that's something to look forward to! Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?