Tuesday, June 28, 2005

My Trip At A Glance

Here it is. I've finally finished posting pictures from my trip (a month after I got back!) Sorry ah, dial-up lang kami (The super-fast DSL in the States spoiled me! Argh!). Below are the highlights of my trip...Just click on the links below and they will take you to my photo albums. :) Enjoy!


NEW YORK, New York. The Empire State Building. The MoMA. Times Square! The Virgin Megastore. Ground Zero. Mice in our hotel room. My first taste of Cold Stone Creamery ice cream. Freezing my ass off 24-hours a day.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com BOSTON, Massachusetts. JFK Museum. Fenuil Hall / Quincy Market. Louisa May Alcott's house. Old architecture. People wearing old clothes. :) Cheers! Freezing my ass off 24-hours a day (I freeze in 70-degree weather).


Image hosted by Photobucket.com The BOSTON Nightlife. Tonic Bar. Raspberry Vodka. Three random guys trying to pick me up (scary). After-hours pizza binge. Wonder Bar. "Red Death" drink. Me dancing! Everybody going home at 2 in the morning. (Special thanks to Ives! *mwah*)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com WASHINGTON D.C. Maryland and Virginia. Unusually warm for the East Coast (glorious weather! Love it!) White House evacuation while taking pictures outside. Motorcades every 5 minutes. Museums everywhere. Walking, sore feet and sunburn.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com LAS VEGAS, Nevada. Seeing all the lights from the plane as we landed. Seeing all the lights from my lola's house. Seeing all the lights up close. Playing Joker Poker (and losing). The very sleek, very new Wynn Hotel. The Bellagio fountain show. Mamma Mia!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Disneyland! Meeting Mulan, Sleeping Beauty and Belle! Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters! Getting traumatized at Splash Mountain. Fireworks. California Adventure. Quirky hats. Hanging out with my cousin, Bianca. Hanging out with Tina. Feeling like a kid again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?