Monday, September 13, 2004

High School was fun

Last night I was cleaning my room. Up till now, magulo parin...actually, lalo ata gumulo...(pero teka, that's not the point). I was looking through my "treasure chest" and I came across old letters and my old diaries from HIGH SCHOOL. Yup. Di pa uso Blurty / Blog nun, so de-kamay ang mga entries ko. Hahaha. :)

Grabe. Super LAUGH TRIP!!!

That was the time nung uso pa ang ICQ!!! Oh my God. ICQ was the ultimate in "chat" back then. And IRC, of course. Wala pang YM nun. And before Friendster, ano yung uso? QUICKDOT! Ahahaha. I remember being such an Internet addict back then. I'd stay up till 3 a.m. just to chat. A pretty amazing feat considering that I was still in high school and I had to get up at 5 a.m. everyday. :p

I would literally laugh out loud (while reading my diary) when I came across some weird blast-from-the-past word. I CANNOT BELIEVE I actually used "Jatek" before (It means "excited." For example Grabe, jatek na jatek na ako!") O diba, ang pangit pakinggan??? Hahahaha! :) And we used "Shanaloo" meaning "goodbye." And "TIKLOP" meaning "lagot" or "in trouble" or something like that. WEIRD. :)

Weird, but pretty funny. :)

It felt soooo good to reminisce about high school life. High school was all about fun. Looking back at my ma-drama diary entries about my "love problems" I realize that high school was a piece of cake, especially when compared to my college life or "working" life. :p Hmm...but maybe that's just the gift of hindsight.

It's just SO highschool. And that's fine by me, really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?