Wednesday, September 29, 2004

February

I got this from Risha and Mumty...:) Some of the traits are pretty cool...they fit me to T. Upon seeing the phrase Too sensitive and easily hurt, I was like, "Ahh, ako na nga ito." Hehehe. For the other traits, I guess it's up to other people to judge if they DO describe me or not.

FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Aims to realize dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Stuff like these usually describe me perfectly, because I think I'm fairly predictable (despite the description above that says "changing personality" hehehe). I mean, The description of Pisceans is like a description of LES. Hmmm...Let me dig up that book some day and I'll post the Pisces part here...

In a general sense, I guess some are really far-fetched and silly. I mean, how can ALL people born in February be "Attractive" or "Quiet"? I know a February-born girl who is anything BUT quiet. Hahaha. Eilzabeth Taylor is attractive and she USED to be sexy (she was born on Feb 27, same as I!)...but is she a spendthrift? Is she shy? I think not.

I guess it's pretty silly to generalize people based on what month they're born, or based on what zodiac sign they fall under. But most people have a hard time describing who they are...maybe this sort of thing helps us discover who we may be in some shallow, silly way. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?