Friday, September 17, 2004

I hate motorcycles

My car got scratched again this morning.

Some stupid motorcycle rider cut me while I was turning at an intersection. And HE had the nerve to curse at ME. It was totally not my fault (but of course! It never is. :D Hehehe), since I was at the front of the line, and he came out of nowhere, sideswiping me. If only the motorcycle rider wasn't a big, burly man, I would've rolled down my window and let him have it. I. HATE. HIM. Hahaha. Napaka-impassioned ko ba? Hehehe. :)

Poor car. 2 scratches to her name. :( I will seek revenge. However, chances of seeing big, burly motorcycle rider are pretty slim...so I guess I'll just have to keep myself occupied by looking for a scratch-fixer or something. :p

* * * *

Weird experience for the week: I actually heard Holy Mass inside a Jollibee store. Yup. The priest's backdrop was the multi-colored menu of Jollibee...and it was kinda disorienting to see the candle holders with "Jollibee" emblazoned in bright red. You see, yesterday was the blessing of the new Jollibee in Market!Market! <punta kayo! Hehehehe>, and my mom coerced me to attend before work. Ok naman. I got free Tuna Pie! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?