Friday, September 10, 2004

Some things never change. :)

Yesterday I went to Eastwood with a couple of my friends. :) It's such a change for me since I usually only go out with Mark. Hehehe. Leah, Raf and I have been planning to go out for AGES. Walang isang linggo na nakakaraan na hindi kami nagtetext ng ganito...

LEAH: Oy, labas naman tayo, marami akong kuwento
LES: Sige. Movie?
LEAH: Yup. Kaw nalang magtext kay Raf
LES: Oi raf. Movie daw tayo ni Leah
RAF: Sure, just text me the details

It usually starts like that. Then when the details are being ironed out, biglang may isang hindi puwede...or MADALAS, they've seen the movie I want to see. It's never the case of ME already seeing the movie that THEY want to see...kasi hindi na ako nakakapanood ng sine. As in.

Anyway, di nanaman kami nakapanood ng movie last night (late kasi ako sinundo ni Raf eh, sha may kasalanan!), so we just ate at Something Fishy. Afterwards, Raf treated us to Haagen-Dazs ice cream (waaah, that Vanilla Caramel Brownie was sooo good). I met up with Mark after that, and we all trooped up to the Videoke room at the Arcade (well...it's more like Leah and I "trooped" while Mark and Raf "dragged themselves."

Ang saya saya. Leah and I sang "Anywhere For You" for our first song. Haha! Nakakatawa kasi memorized parin namin hanggang ngayon...pati mga second voice alam namin! Hahaha. Napaghahalatang BSB fans (before. Hehe). Mark and Raf were outside (buti nalang) for the first few songs...so by the time they went in, super revved up na kami. Hehehe. :)

It's really nice getting together with old friends. Even if you don't see each other often, there's always this comforting feeling you get when you're with them...parang it assures you that some things never change. And that's a good thing. :)

Magmomovie kami soon. Lilibre kami ni Raf eh. Hahaha. Woohoo!

I'll upload our pictures tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?