Sunday, September 19, 2004

Market! Market!

I spent the whole afternoon shopping...At Market! Market! at the Fort! (ok, I just realized that there're too many exclaimation points in that phrase...)

I blew half-a-month's salary on clothes and accessories. :p Ok lang sana eh...but then I remember that I blew the same amount of money on another shopping spree I had last Friday at Glorietta. Damn. My shopping bug is back.

I usually hate shopping. I get tired easily, and I don't like going through the hassle of taking off and putting on clothes during fitting. And I get a headache just perusing all the options laid out before me. I mean, shopping is supposed to be RELAXING! Not tiring, not guilt-inducing, not stressful. :p

Anyway, I enjoyed my shopping weekend, inspite of my sore feet and now-empty wallet. My Glorietta-spree was really cool...pretty surprising that I found stuff that I liked (and that fit me perfectly!) on my first fitting. Finding something on the first try has NEVER happened to me before...especially with pants. Parating bitin eh. But last Friday? Everything I tried on seemed to be made for me! And they were on sale too! :) My Market!Market! spree (sorry, the name really DOES come with exclaimation points!) was sulit also...Not only did I get to buy really cool stuff...I also got to see JayR and Piolo! *eek* Hahaha. Ang jologs ko noh? Pero cute sila eh, bakit ba? :p

Special thanks to Diane for being my Shopping Lucky Charm at Glorietta, and to Larissa (my sister) for not disowning me when I screamed at the top of my lungs during Piolo's appearance. *grin*

Punta kayo sa Market! Market! Kain kayo sa Jollibee hah. Hahahaha. :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Everyone's talking about Market! Market! Can't wait to check it out December. Lucky for you nakuha niyo yung Jollibee for that.

    Ako, I've kinda grown tired of shopping na. Although I sometimes "crave" going to the mall tinatamad na ako mag-ikot at maghanap ng clothes. Maybe kung merong event na darating or something. Kelangan may motivation, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?