Monday, August 27, 2007

Introducing "Zac!"

Hey everyone, meet "Zac," my new baby!!! Haha. Named after a famous "Zac," of course, my current eye-candy. ;)

He's a Canon 350D, by the way. :) A rebel, just the way I like 'em. ;)

To commemorate his homecoming, shempre may pictorial pa (kalandian talaga!). I don't have a CF card yet (loooser) so I can't take pictures using Zac. Boo. :( But I'm so excited to introduce him to you that I took pictures of us (our first official "couple" pics -- prenup. Haha) using another Canon. Waha. :)

We're going to be joined at the hip (or the eye) from now on, Zac and I.

Sweeeeet. :)


*Special thanks to Ana for getting this in Dubai for me!!! You are the coolest friend ever!!! Hehehe. :)

Focus...Malabo...

Do you see what I see?

Zac and his 55-200mm lens. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?